Friday, June 8, 2012

Future

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
(Source)

Well Ive been playing a great deal in SWtOR.  Real life has me visiting a hospital and scrambling to find footing in a day to day changing world.

So what does that mean for my Blog?

I admit its been hard to write because I worried I would be upsetting people who come here for WoW news.  Would my readers care about a Bioluminescent Lake in Australia?  About my thoughts on SWtOR?

I did the morning quickies for Polygamerous and I mentioned I missed doing them.  A wise friend of mine told me to go ahead and do something similar here.  Don't worry about readers, some will come and some will go.  Just try to have fun with it.  I've been mulling her words over and I think its a good idea to try at least.  Because if I dont keep writing the blog will vanish like so many other relics of the net.

I mused briefly about getting a new url but I like the one I have.  The few regular readers I have are linked here after all.  So Ill just change the title a little bit and give it a whirl.

The idea being to cover whatever the hell is interesting, Warcraft, SWtOR, and so on.

Now that i have that rather dry bit of rambling done I wanted to say something else.
Thank you to everyone who has read what I've written.  Especially to everyone who has commented.  I hope I inform and generally entertain.  Take care and if you ever have a question send it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment