Tuesday, August 16, 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Day 2: Player Housing


So Saz asked
2. Player Housing
If you were to claim a place to call your own, where would it be and why?


Hmm me or my character, so hard to decide...well ok not really.



Stormwind?  Meh never liked the bathroomless medieval city thing.  Ogrimar?  Pretty but also pretty crammed and dang it I miss the old city.  Undercity?  No.  Gnomeregan?  No I like my bits attached and not falling or blown off.  Silvermoon?  Beautiful but its a look and not touch beauty like a faberge egg.  ironforge?  I do love good beer and fun but I also hate breathing fumes.  Exodar?  Nah I don't find the crystal homes appealing.  Thunder Bluff?  Now those are some very nice homes...maybie in one of those lands...same goes for Darnassus.

Ironically Auberdine and Camp Taurajo were my 'homes' IC precataclysm.

So Ill have to go with what Ive been using ICly for a bit as a second home.  The cave in Stonetalon Mountains.


Lovely, fairly large, with a great view outside.  Lots of privacy but close to active fighting and the cities if needed.

Pretty close to living in a tree but not quite...darnassus is a good runner up tho..


The inside is nice, living in a tree is always spiffy and the view is fabulous.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment