Monday, August 15, 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Day 1


Saz, over at the World of Saz, had an interesting challenge.  15 days worth of screen shots to test your visual skills.  Now I'm a bit late on doing this but it sounded like a heck of a lot of fun.  Here is the original post with the rules and the like.

So without further ado -


1. Favorite hangout
Find yourself perching in a particular tree as a druid? Have a certain hovel you like to hang out in on your undead rogue? Show us where it is, and why your character hangs out there.

Hmmm...well most of my characters are on the go sorts.  I log into them to run around and do things

Nightwill:  My Tauren Huntress.  She hangs out in Camp T slaughtering the scavengers that try and pick over the dead.  Its an amusing little minigame for me to see how many guys I can get chasing my lion before I turn him back aggressive.


Alexia: my Halfelven Demon Hunter.  She hangs out in Forest Song, in character called the Place of Learning.


If she isn't there I'll go and sit in front of the Cathedral in Stormwind.


Id prefer the Temple of Elune in Darnassus but there's a much higher chance to run into someone random in SW for RP.  In fact taking this shot I had a chat with a lad from Stromguarde and a feral 'wildkin' druid.  Also it fits the RP a bit better anymore since Lexi decided to throw in her lot with the Demon Hunters - not the most loved of organizations in elven lands even before Illidan conquered Outland to raise an army to fight the legion.

No comments:

Post a Comment