Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Adding a little other stuff...

As you might of guessed by some of my previous blog comments I started my serious gaming life playing Dungeons and Dragons...


No actually not that one the one with 3rd level as its cap...



Yea there it is, the Blue Book, so gorgeous....

Anyway now that I feel old I have a few D&D note sitting on my computer form old campaigns.  I figured, why not let a new generation suffer through them...I mean why not preserve them on my Blog in case someone saw them and wanted to use them?

The idea is if someone wants to add to the mythos its great and if they want to contact me Ill see fi I cant work it into what I have here.  otherwise, so long as you aren't publishing or making a profit feel free to use it.  I loved the open gaming license of 3.0 so Ill share it with you.

I'll make a tab like my transmog sets for Warcraft to give easy access.  like transmig if anyone feels like asking about input on an idea Id love to give my thoughts.... yes even on this..


So anyway the next post will be the origin and just remember kids..


Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment