Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MMOs Poetry in Motion


I am a Tank.
I put myself in to danger that others may work in safety.
I will do everything in my power to keep others safe, even if it means I fall.
I am the first one into the battle, and the last one out.
I am a protector, a guardian, a champion.
I AM A TANK!



I am a Healer.
I will give you deliverance in your time of need.
I am the one who empowers the fight with my endless will.
I am the assurance of gentle mercy's touch.
I am blessed Sanctity, sweet Salvation, Hope.
My geatest triumph those saved from pain.
I AM A HEALER!

I am a Dps.
I am the one to bring the enemies' arrogance low.
The pillar of support never noticed while the group stands.
I control the foe and drive them crying to their knees in pain.
With my Magic, with my Blade, with my Bow I give out death.
I am the Slayer, the Destroyer, the Ravager.
I AM A DPS!

Darkness will be lit by our spirits and the heart of evil shall tremble!
For while we are present, it will never know any great victory!




****************************************
A wonderful guy I chatted with on the City of Heroes forums crafted some of the tanking stanza I use as my sig, with his permission I adopted and changed it around. Later I felt the need to write a healing verse and then felt it would be better with a third to balance it and here it is. Using the word DPS is a bit awkward but I havent found a beter fit

No comments:

Post a Comment