Saturday, September 3, 2011

15 Days:Day 12: Inspiring Imagery

Show us something that inspires you within World of Warcraft. This can be a character, a person, scenery that leaves you in aw, or whatever it is that strikes a cord in you. The inspiration it creates can be anything as well: Has this character inspired you to roll a certain class? Does a certain zone make you long to write a story about your character adventuring through that particular area?



The first I remember seeing this image early on, a human and an orc dying side by side their blood coloring the water by them.  Their conflict let the legion kill them.  Its a message of hope I thought that they would show the futility of war.  But no, they want to make sure stupid misunderstandings continue.

The Southern Barrens...Camp Taurajo...Its one of Blizzards wedges to drive between the player base.  My Tauren huntress lived there when it fell so I did do a bit of a story not that Ive shared it with anyone about how she fled and lived and her mate and child died.

The story of the Tauren, how their fighting to survive with their culture intact while evolving to the modern Warcraft world strikes a chord with me.  The RPG book described it best by saying the young are impressed and seduced by the horde away from the old ways.  The oldest Tauren aren't adapting well and have a look of wide eyes shock to them.

Now something I wrote I find inspiring so..


I am a Tank. 
I put myself in to danger that others may work in safety.
I will do everything in my power to keep others safe, even if it means I will fall.
I am the first one into the battle, and the last one out.
I am a protector, a guardian, a champion.
I AM A TANK! 

I am a Healer. 
I will give you deliverance in your time of need.
I am the one who empowers the fight with my endless will.
I am the assurance of gentle mercy's touch.
I am blessed Sanctity, sweet Salvation, our Hope.
My geatest triumph those saved from pain.
I AM A HEALER! 

I am a Dps. 
I am the one to bring the enemies' arrogance low.
The pillar of support never noticed while the group stands.
I control the foe and drive them crying to their knees in pain.
With my Magic, with my Blade, with my Bow I give out death.
I am the Slayer, the Destroyer, the Ravager.
I AM A DPS!

Darkness will be lit by our spirits and the heart of evil shall tremble!  
For while we are present, it will never know any lasting victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment