Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macros

Macros come in two types.  Ones that make the game easier, ones that make it harder, and ones that make you lazy.  Ok I guess thats three types if your counting.

I prefer the first but I admit sometimes the second is what I end up with.  My warrior in fury mode uses heroic strike with every swing.  Its not ideal but in 99% of situations its more useful than being careful controlling your rage.

One of my favorite macros is a left click right click macro.  You hit it with a left click one effect goes off, right click a different one.  Its really slick for reducing the number of buttons needed.  A perfect example is portal/teleport on my mage or arcane shot/serpent sting on my hunter.

So the next few posts Ill be posting my macros by class.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment