Monday, September 5, 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Day 14, Place Swap


If you could be any of your characters, who would you be and why?


That's a tough one.  See I do love my characters and their stories but I don't know if I would want to become them.  I'm not really one for physical violence so that leaves a lot of the classes out.  Even with the assumption that the 'you cant die' thing applies to heroes if I was one it must be massively painful.


That is more like the results I get when I take on something physical..so magic maybie?

I do like the mystical.  stuff though.  So perhaps one of the spellcasters.  Now the mage magic pulls from the twisting nether and has a good chance of tearing the world apart, attracting demons, and so on.

So yea the arcane is probably out for me.  Shamanism?  Huh...well I don't know I want ghosts looking over my shoulder all the time.I think the Tauren girls say it best - "You know how hard it is to get your groove on with the spirit of your great grandmother watching over you?"  So that leaves some kind of holy magic.  Not that it doesn't have its downsides.


And of the races I have characters for I think there is just one I'd want to be.

of course that might just be because I don't have a Tauren priest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment