Friday, August 19, 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Day 5. Title of Choice

"Show us an image of you pimping your favorite title and give us a reason why you dig it so much."


I've earned quite a few, especially on my achievement girl.  but Loremaster, elder, of the Shattered Sun.

But you know all of them aren't as cool as one title and the things I earned with it.




Back in the Vanilla days with Alterac Valley matches lasting up to six hours it could be a real bear getting the marks you needed.  But for RP's sake I got the tabard and mount.  I also earned and kept the rank of Senior Sergeant.  It just felt like the right level of rank for Nightwill to have.

I was very sad wen they took it out, happy when it came back, and then sad again when they started tossing them at players of their new battleground setup to try and get them to play.  its the Frostsaber thing all over again.  Oblivious to the previous players who worked hard at it they just start handing them out.

But even though its a bit tarnished I still feel an attachment to it.  Maybie if I had finished my Hand of Ad'al I might feel different but I doubt it.  I killed over ten thousand alliance for that title, mount and tabard.


No comments:

Post a Comment