Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 a new start

Alright Im working on some good info for people looking to give classes a try, Ive mostly focused on priest, hunter, and paladin but Ive leveled everything into the teens to get a feel.

But first theres something I want to clarify.

I Alt a great deal.  I try to learn as much as I can about the classes I play.  Im hoping to make this a good resource for info on the game.  But that doesnt mean Ill ONLY have info on Alt issues.  Im the Altaholic I am not limited to any one class or to all classes.

Just for fun my current Roster of 70+
Death Knight
  Human 80, Orc 80
Druid
  Tauren 80, Tauren 70
Hunter
  Tauren 83
Mage
  Human 80
Paladin
  Human 80, Tauren 85 x2
Priest
  Night Elf 82
Shaman
  Draenei 83
Warlock
  Human 80
Warrior
  Human 82, Tauren 71

Take care and happy Alting!


No comments:

Post a Comment